বুধবার, ৬ জুন, ২০১২

Bradley vs Pacquiao



The Pacquiao vs Bradley is one of the anticipated fight this 2012 where Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will face off inside the ring.



The Filipino Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38 KO’s) has chosen undefeated champ Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12 KO’) for the WBO welterweight Title this June. Manny Pacquiao who is the WBO welterweight champion will defend his title against Timothy Bradley when they clash inside the ring.



Timothy Bradley says that he'll know in the first round against Manny Pacquiao whether or not he'll be winning the fight.

"I'm just thinking about backing up everything I've said. I'm just thinking about doing what I got to do. I want to see what it feels like when I step in with the best pound for pound."

... "I will know in the first round if I am going to win the fight. I will know if it's going to be an easy or a difficult fight. I want to test his speed, his power. It only takes me two rounds to figure guys out."

“I can’t wait to get in there and kill this dude,” Bradley told.



Pacquiao putting an unimpressive performance with Manuel Marquez last November. Pacquiao’s training camp has been smooth all the way even after his remarks on gay marriage put a lot of distraction on his toes.

“Bradley is a different type of fighter and we don’t take this fight lightly,” Pacquiao said. “We have trained hard for Bradley because he is the type of fighter we cannot underestimate.

“I don’t know what Tim Bradley will bring in the ring on that night, but we will be ready for whatever he brings.”













The fight between Manny Pacquiao n Timothy Bradley will take place Saturday, JUNE 09, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada Kehna dia marum USA.




Time : 9 PM (ET)


Watch Live on your PC LAPTOP MOBILE I-Phone